Songtradr has announced that they are offering free music distribution for the next six months. The announcement on their homepage reads as follows:
Music brings people together, a quality that is more important now than ever before. In this spirit, Songtradr is working to support artists by offering entirely free distribution services for the next 6 months. We understand the challenges artists are facing around the world at this time and we will continue working towards finding new ways to get their music heard.
From now through September 30, 2020, artists will be offered free, unlimited uploads for each release with 100% distribution royalties and full control of their music rights. This service delivers to all major platforms worldwide, such as Spotify and Apple Music.
After September 30, 2020, artists can choose to become a paid subscriber for $19 per year with unlimited releases and 100% royalties or remain a free user with a 10% transaction fee that is only applied after they earn from a release.
Our mission to connect artists with opportunities remains unchanged and we are grateful to our artist community, for their continued support.
What you get through September 30, 2020:
- Free, unlimited uploads for each release
- Worldwide distribution to all major platforms, such as Spotify and Apple Music
- 100% distribution royalties
- Control of your music rights
After September 30, you can choose to:
- Become a paid subscriber (starting at $19/yr) with unlimited releases and 100% royalties
- Remain a free user with a 10% transaction fee only applied after you earn