At Rockbot, we have a unique opportunity to transform how brick-and-mortar businesses use technology and media to engage their customers with Music, TV, and Digital Signage. 2022 is an exciting year for us as we continue to accelerate and more than double our team.
We are looking for an assistant Music Curator to help with managing our music operations. You will be working with our music curation team to ensure that Rockbot's music library is managed efficiently and effectively. You will be joining a growing team dedicated to working harder, better, faster and stronger - (thanks Daft Punk). You should be prepared to answer the following questions: Nicki or Cardi? Kanye or Billie Eilish? The Love Below or Speakerboxx? Bill Withers or Marvin Gaye?
The Rockbot team is committed to creating uniquely curated brand opportunities by changing the way content is experienced in businesses of every size and shape. We are technologists, music lovers, and content creators all focused on producing the most amazing customer experience possible - and we’re having a great time doing it! If this sounds compelling, let’s talk.
- Support Rockbot's music programming operations by assisting with a wide variety of music management processes
- Review, tag and import new music into Rockbot’s ever-growing library
- Execute Rockbot’s lyrical verification and content rating process
- Support music import matching and song acquisition
- Support Rockbot’s music curators in the design and creation of playlists
- Learn and contribute to Rockbot’s music strategy, programs and curation processes
- A broad range of musical genre expertise
- Strong technical aptitude to learn new system and tools
- Playlist curation, or relevant music programming experience is a plus
Apply at Rockbot.com