Townsquare Media has an open opportunity to host Twin Falls' local brands daily. Along with great on-air skills, KEZJ is looking for a strong content creator and someone to be the champion of the station on the streets - you must be a 360 talent to propel the brand to new heights.
Applicants must be social media savvy, regularly contribute great local content to the station's website, mobile app, and all social platforms. Digital is not an afterthought here, it is part of their DNA - and what sets KEZJ apart.
From the listing:
The successful candidate must be able to connect and engage with the station's target audience on all platforms. You're ready to put down roots, build community relationships and become a part of Twin Falls, ID - at a driven and inventive company that strongly values our most important asset - our people. We're in it for the long haul, and we're looking for someone that's ready to build and be part of that future.
- Host daily on-air shows Monday - Friday.
- Spend time each day doing daily show prep.
- Entertains and informs the listener audience both on the air, via digital content, and social media outlets.
- Publish a minimum of 2 original local articles per day on the station website and mobile app.
- Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media platforms.
- Conducts on-air interviews, attends and assists in all market cluster live events, and produces commercials on a daily basis.
- Conducts Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities.
- Voice track 1 weekend show
- History of original written digital content
- Knowledge of basic FCC rules and regulations.
- Must have superior knowledge of current events and Country
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels, multi-task, and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment.
- Quickly become proficient in NexGen and Adobe Audition.
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing.