MusicOpps.com has been asked to scout artists for Summer/Fall live performance opportunities at a prominent Las Vegas casino. Opportunities include performing on the casino’s lounge stage, (duos and trios preferred, acoustic acts welcome), sports clubs (Rock, Urban, Pop), and Dance venues/clubs (DJ's only). Acts may serve as an opener for a national act coming through Las Vegas or headline the casino’s state-of-the-art, multi-million dollar main stage showroom. All acts must be professional performers with an established track record of live performances. Originals, cover bands, or a mix of the two acts are welcome. All genres needed, casino bookers seek new entertainment of all genres that will engage a vast audience from ages 25-45.
June 28, 2018 - July 9, 2018
- Original Acts: DJ's, Rock, Alt Rock, Indie, Pop Rock, Dance/EDM, Country.
- Cover Bands: 80's, 90's, 2000's Hits and Top 40.
Artist must submit a direct link to one live performance video (live performance clips contained in Music Videos will suffice), as well a working phone number, email address and website upon request. The video does not have to be professionally produced, but needs to have clear audio and video, preferably showcasing your act in front of an audience to allow bookers to replace the need for in-person showcase auditions.
- Lounge: Up to $2,500.00 per show - up to a 90 minute set.
- Up-And-Coming Main Stage Openers: $2,500.00 +.
- Established Main Stage Openers: $7,000.00 +, depending on act's draw.
- Headliners: TBD depending on act's draw.
- DJ's: $500.00/hour +, depending on act's draw.
Pre and post live play lodging and food budgets will be provided through the duration of the engagement, on-site. Artist/act is responsible for transportation costs unless otherwise negotiated in writing directly with the casino's representation.
To apply visit musicopps.com/2018/06/opp-las-vegas-live-play.html#more