After four consecutive sold-out years, the gourmet music festival—Outside Lands—will once again take place in San Francisco's historic Golden Gate Park Aug. 7 - 9. A significant portion of every ticket sold will directly benefit San Francisco's Recreation and Park Department. The festival has given more than $10 million to the department since its inception. Now in its eighth instalment, Outside Lands has solidified its reputation as a well-known and revered festival.
The 2015 OSL line-up edition features diverse artists from:
• legends like Elton John and D'Angelo
• current massive hit makers such as Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Sam Smith and Kendrick Lamar
• indie darlings Wilco, Tame Impala and St. Vincent
• newcomers on the rise like Lake Street Dive, Mac DeMarco, George Ezra, Glass Animals, James Bay, Sky Ferreira, Leon Bridges, Shakey Graves, Benjamin Booker and Natalie Prass
• electronic artists Axwell & Ingrosso, Porter Robinson, Hot Chip, Caribou, ODESZA, RL Grime, DJ Mustard, Green Velvet & Claude VonStroke: Get Real, Django Django and Dan Deacon
• hip-hop rising stars G-Eazy and SZA
Outside Lands Music & ArtsFestival have also announced another food and drink lineup for its eighth annual edition. Given producers' insatiable creativity and love for Northern Californian food and drink, Outside Lands offers over 200 menu options, found within six unique experiences: A Taste of the Bay Area, Wine Lands, Beer Lands, Choco Lands, Cheese Lands and GastroMagic, which was introduced in 2014 as a fully programmed stage devoted to fantastical culinary entertainment.
Food trucks will roam the grounds, and food vendors include Delfina, Merigan Sub Shop, Michael Mina’s Tailgate, Raj + Singh, Rocko’s Ice Cream Tacos, Sababa, Sightglass Coffee, Sprogs, Stones Throw, The Crème Brulee Cart, the Monk’s Kettle and many more.
For more information and the lineup, visit sfoutsidelands.com.