You can now open a School of Rock in your town and create the future of music. With franchising opportunities available in your city, owning a School of Rock is now easier than ever. Not only will you be surrounded by the music you love, but your work will help children blossom and uplift the community. Use your passion for music and education, and write your own success story by being a School of Rock owner.
Apply to be a School of Rock owner here.
Who is the ideal owner?
- Community Leader: Although nationwide in scale, School of Rock is ultimately a community-based music education business. School of Rock seeks partners who are leaders in their community, those who are active in their neighborhoods, and those who are able to foster a sense of learning and community for children within their schools.
- Passionate for Kids and Music: School of Rock wants business partners who love what they do and have a passion for kids and music education.
- Minimum Net Worth: Franchise business owners must have a $300,000 net worth, with $100,000 of that net worth liquid.
Training and Support
School of Rock’s franchisee training program equips franchisees, with or without music experience, the tools to succeed. Our support includes:
- On-Site training in both the business and music education instruction
- Assistance in getting your school built including a nationwide network of partners
- A proprietary IT system to manage the school business
- Grand Opening and continued marketing support
- A dedicated Franchise Operations Director
- Ongoing new product and program development
- Discounts on equipment through our network of partners
- The only national franchise network of rock music education schools