Sonicbids Presents series is looking for 2 acts to open up for The Felice Brothers at Brooklyn Bowl in Brooklyn, NY on Dec. 29th.
Bands must fit The Felice Brothers' sound and vibe including Americana, Folk, Rootsy-Blues, genres make the most sense for this show.
The Felice Brothers have shared the stage with The Killers, Dave Mathews Band, Old Crow Medicine Show and Justin Townes Earle.
The Felice Brothers’ new album Life in the Dark, out now on Yep Roc, is classic American music. At once plainspoken and deeply literate, the band’s latest features nine new songs that capture the hopes and fears, the yearning and resignation, of a rootless, restless nation at a time of change. Life in the Dark also coincides with The Felice Brothers’ 10th anniversary as a band. Once a band of friends busking in New York City subway stations, now a critically acclaimed, relentlessly touring band that has played major festivals such as Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, and All Points West.
- After a sound check earlier that day you'll chat have a chance to hang with the Felice Brothers, promote the show to your social community, and get ready to rock a house that The Felice Brothers have packed with 20-30 minutes of your best stuff.
- Enjoy some of the best drink/food around (including world-famous Blue Ribbon Chicken) on the house and bask in the afterglow on making a major career move while having the time of your life.
- Full backline and sound provided
- Marketing/Promotion through Sonicbids, Brooklyn Bowl and Felice Brothers channels
- Green Room Access throughout the night.
- $250 guarentee