A music library with multiple US offices is seeking to add new artists and composers for film, broadcast, multimedia and corporate productions. This company has an extremely long list of well known clients and their music catalogs are routinely placed in major motion pictures, throughout major TV networks, numerous theatrical trailers as well as hundreds of television broadcasts ranging from sitcoms, dramas, family variety shows and reality TV.
- Upbeat, inspired indie pop and hipster rock
- Quirky, ultra-happy, fun, party, pop, dance, breaks, hip-hop, retro beats
- Exotic to dramatic world beat, and ethnic influences, beauty and mystery, inspiring
- Dark, seductive, beat driven, EDM influenced chart style hip-hop
- Ambient, glitchy, trippy
- High-energy tracks. Big modern beats. Fused elements of hard metal, pop metal, rock, and electronic dance. Arrangements should be aggressive, yet catchy & melodic
Instrumentals and vocals OK. However, all vocal versions must also have an instrumental version available.
1. Only top professionally recorded/mixed music will be considered.
2. Must be able to provide tracks fully mixed as well as alternate versions and :30 and :60 versions of tracks upon request.
3. You must be registered with a performing rights organization (BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, etc.)
Composers and musicians from all geographical locations will be considered.
Compensation: Terms negotiable (exclusive and non-exclusive deals offered)