Music Biz 2016 returns to Nashville May 16-18, giving the commerce and content sectors a place to meet with trading partners, network with new companies, and learn about new trends and products impacting the music business. Registration is open, with early bird discounts available until March 11.
The Music Biz 2016 program continues to grow and evolve with these current additions:
• new convention programs such as “Finding Your Voice: Music's Leading Ladies Speak Out' and the Branding & Strategic Partnership Summit,” as well as staple events such as the Artists, Management & Touring Town Hall, Metadata Summit, Songwriters & Publishers Town Hall and more
• high-profile speakers including representatives from BMI, C3 Management, Flipagram, Kickstarter, Maverick, Spotify, Ticketmaster, Universal Music Group, Vector Management, WME, YouTube and over 100 others
• sessions on social music monetization, virtual reality, high-res music, vinyl and more
• a welcome address from Nashville Mayor Megan Barry at the Awards Breakfast & Presentations
• new award recipients such as pioneering Powerpop band Cheap Trick and recent Grammy winners Little Big Town
Read More: Music Biz and AFEM Strengthen Electronic Music Artists
For more information on Music Biz 2016 and to register, visit musicbiz2016.com.