eBay and country music star Miranda Lambert have announced that they are partnering on a surprise charity auction for fans to celebrate her new album. Lambert's Wildcard Auction features a large selection of 400+ pre-loved fashion from street-worn to stage-worn looks, footwear, jewelry and accessories, plus more, all hand-picked by Lambert from her personal closet. All net proceeds will benefit her charity, MuttNation Foundation, and support shelter pet adoption throughout the US.
Shoppers and fans will have two chances to score some of Lambert's favorite fashion items from her personal closet. The first auction series will run for 10 days from Oct. 31 beginning at 5 pm PT through Nov. 10 at 4 pm PT. The second wave will run from Nov. 10 at 5 pm PT through Nov. 17 at 5 pm PT. eBay shoppers who purchase the top 10 selling items will also receive an authenticity certificate hand-signed by Lambert.
Some of Lambert's fave items include:
- GRLFRND Blue Denim Distressed Cut Off Jean Shorts
- Free People Black Faux Leather Side Zip Shorts
- RE/DONE LEVI'S Faded Black Denim Skirt
- rag & bone Black Suede "Denny" Skirt
- Show Me Your Mumu White Floral Print Tie Strap Crop Top
- Isabel Marant Black Lamb Leather Studded Shorts
- Saint Laurent Black Fringe Lamb Leather Mini Skirt
- Alice + Olivia Pink Embroidered Sleeveless Dress
- Frye Grey Leather Fringe Detail Stacked Heel Ankle Boot
- Kendra Scott Gold-Colored Thin Metal Crescent Necklace
Additionally, one lucky fan can bid on the chance to meet Lambert with a meet and greet, and spend time with her at a show of their choosing during her 2020 Wildcard tour. Shoppers can bid on the VIP experience starting at 5 pm on Oct. 31, with the auction running through Nov. 10 at 4 pm PT. Lambert's new album Wildcard is available now.
Lambert's MuttNation Foundation has raised nearly four million dollars since its inception to support animal shelters across the country, promote the adoption of shelter pets, educate the public about spay/neuter, and provide transportation for animals during times of natural disaster.