MusicOpps.com is scouting tracks for an ad firm's in-house creative team and executives who are producing a commercial spot for a top-tier client in the packing, shipping, logistics, and business services industry. Music should compliment imagery of business productivity, connection, community, shipping services, and the general hustle and bustle of daily urban business life.
Submit your music to musicopps.com/2019/01/opp-logistics-company-commercial.html
Open to all contemporary uplifting, up-tempo, feel-good genres. Pop, Dance, Rock, Folk, Americana, Singer/Songwriter, Urban, R&B, Rap/Hip-Hop (clean lyrics only) and all Cross-Genres that meet the emotional criteria. Both songs with vocals and instrumentals are welcome.
- Tracks must be well-produced, professional, and ready for inclusion in commercial applications.
- Tracks must be appropriate for the supported content.
- Artists or representation must own all copyrights.
- No re-titles.
- No uncleared samples will be allowed.
- Budget: Up to $7,500.00 USD.
- Term: 6-12 Months. Non-Exclusive, One-Time Usage.
- Track Length: Up to 30 Seconds.
- Usage: Web, YouTube Ad, National TV commercial airing both domestically and internationally.
- Territory: Worldwide
- Agreement: Client details & deal memo to be provided upon final track selection in commercial.
Final usage rate will be decided by final decision makers, dictated by duration of track usage, placement in the production and act/artist draw. Final usage rate will be approved, negotiated and mutually agreed upon by copyright owners in writing once final tracks are approved. No transfer of assets will occur.
*There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below.
**Music Opps does not take cuts from sync licensing payouts. Artists/Representatives are responsible for their own financial transactions, contracts, taxes, etc.
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for future licensing.
- A SoundCloud or DSound link of your song (for producers to stream).
- WAV file/MP3, metadata and album artwork (once reviewed and selected for placement).
SUBMISSION FEE: $15.00 per track