WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for various errands and tasks associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role.
• Coordinate technical & other aspects of production with touring and house production team.
• Shop, set up, and maintain artist Hospitality. Oversee all dressing room and bus stock, including after-show meal coordination.
• Responsible for maintenance and distribution of towels.
• Responsible for petty cash management and reconciliation.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter.
• Assist in supervising all aspects of production from load-in to load out.
Apply and more info here.