Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling’s Late Night, Donald Glover’s Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are seeking a Music Coordinator to join the dynamic music team supporting the Studios Film and TV productions. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series.
The Music Coordinator will work closely with the Worldwide Head of Music and be an integral part to the music team. The successful candidate will be highly organized and motivated to create streamlined processes to ensure efficiency. You will be expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively across divisions and with external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever changing digital entertainment business.
· creating policies and systems to manage music assets
· tracking and reporting music budgets
· tracking and reporting music licensing
· collecting cue sheets and ensuring third party publishing information is accurate
· implementing cues sheets on Rapid Cue
· assisting in the coordination of other music operations as needed
· providing administrative support to the WW Head of Music
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ experience of music coordinator experience at entertainment and or production company
· Experience in Mac OSX, Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Rapid Cue, and Power Point
· Goal Orientated and self-motivated
· Film & TV Music Supervision Experience
· Demonstrated commitment to customer service
· Excellent verbal and Communication Skills
· Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
· Adept at learning new software and web based tools.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/usPursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply visit: www.amazon.jobs