JBL has announced its IRX115S 15-inch subwoofer. The newest member of the IRX Series, the JBL IRX115S 15-inch powered subwoofer, combines JBL acoustics with an affordable price point. Drawing from JBL’s top professional touring technologies, IRX115S is engineered to deliver superior sound—without any guesswork—and outperform larger boxes.
Offering unmatched fidelity, power and ease of use at a fraction of the price and size of comparable systems, IRX115S is perfect for musicians, DJs, presenters and fitness instructors who want to add deep, powerful bass to their live-sound setup.
Features at a Glance:
• 15” woofer with 3” voicecoil generates smooth, deep LF response
• Selectable 80 Hz, 100 Hz and 120 Hz crossover points are optimized for JBL IRX and EON600 Series loudspeakers
• Ported enclosure enhances output and reduces woofer noise
• Frequency response: 35 Hz – 147 Hz (-10 dB)
• Power rating: 1,300W
• Max SPL: 128 dB
• I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 2 XLR out
• Polarity switch optimizes system response
• Lightweight, road-tested MDF cabinet
• Weight: 65.3 lb (29.65 kg)
• Built-in pole mount expands system configuration options
• Reinforced grille offers rugged protection without compromising acoustic performance
• Ergonomic handles make transport easy