Leave the boom mic, plant mic, and interview mic exactly where they are and make necessary transmitter adjustments from the convenience of your cart, bag, camera, or truck. Axient Digital ADX3 Plug-On Transmitter with ShowLink provides comprehensive, real-time control of all transmitter parameters from the receiver or within Shure Wireless Workbench®. ADX3 plug-on transmitter features a secure XLR connector design, support for both Shure SB900-series rechargeable and AA batteries, and simple, user-friendly controls and menus.
Axient Digital ADX3 plug-on transmitter with ShowLink® remote control transforms XLR microphones into advanced, portable Axient Digital ADX Series wireless microphones for broadcast audio, sound for film, and all other professional audio applications.
- ShowLink enabled for comprehensive, real-time remote control of all Axient Digital transmitter parameters
- Patented locking mechanism for secure, wobble-free connection
- OLED display with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction that is resistant to dust and moisture
- Automatic input staging optimizes gain setting
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- 300 feet (100 meter) line-of-sight operating range
- Selectable modulation modes optimize performance for spectral efficiency include:
- Standard – Optimal coverage, low latency
- High density – Dramatic increase in max system channel count
- Switchable power levels (2/10/35 mW, region dependent)
- Shure SB900 rechargeable battery (included) or AA battery (sold separately) options
- Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery option provides up to 8 hours of continuous use, precision metering, and zero memory effect
- External power and charging option over USB-C port
- Included: 2 x SB900B batteries, USB-A to USB-C cable, belt clip/pouch, and zippered bag for storage
- Shure ADX3. Plug it on. Stay put.