The Talent Buyer is responsible for building relationships, identifying talent and confirming profitable shows. This position will create budgets, map scaling for venues and build offers for artists. Additionally, the Talent Buyer will compile all relevant documents and ensure that all shows are settled accurately. They will also work in conjunction with management to identify and build festivals.
- Buy profitable talent by actively reaching out to agents with booking possibilities. Respond to inbound requests from agents and artist management. Follow-up on leads from other talent buyers.
- Negotiate offer details with music agents for artist performances. Gather all relevant information to build offer and present to artist management.
- Oversee the marketing and ticketing of events. Confirm show details and artist requests with marketing and ticketing departments. Ensure that shows go on sale and tickets are being sold.
- Create show or event budgets. Monitor spending and make sure that event stays in budget.
- Travel to cover road shows, events, festivals and seek new clients, projects and partners. Handle the settlement of shows when necessary.
- Work with managers on potential festival projects. Identify potential third party venue and festival sites for events. Assist on festival and concert projects as assigned by manger. Develop creative properties that can be grown into annual events.
- Networking and building relationships with agents, artist management, venue managers and other potential clients. Maintain current client relationships.
To apply and for more info click here.