White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and MusicOpps.com are working with editors at a large entertainment broadcasting company to license original tracks for Fall 2016 programs. They are specifically looking for independent artists/publishers and composers with commercial-ready, up-tempo, high-energy, fresh music with emotion. Editors requested original sounds, not copies or re-makes of Top 40 tracks. Vocal and instrumental songs are welcome.
TOTAL AMOUNT OF TRACKS TO PITCH:
35 - 40
Oct. 19 – Nov. 15
Not genre specific. Tracks need to fit the emotional qualities. Orchestral/Classical, Dubstep, Rock, Metal, Alternative, Indie Rock, EDM/Dance, Hip-Hop, Rap, Instrumentals, Cinematic, Industrial and Cross-Genre music welcome. Music must have unique energy, emotion and be appropriate for action, thrills, transitional scenes, trailers, commercials, etc.
• Tracks must be well produced, professional and ready for commercial play.
• Tracks must be appropriate for public performance.
• Artists must own all copyrights - please no uncleared samples or covers.
• No Re-titles.
• This is a non-exclusive one-time license. No rights are signed. Artist and/or label and publisher retain all ownership. Details, deal memos, terms and conditions will be provided to those who make the final cut.
• A SoundCloud streaming link of your song (for producers to stream). No file-delivery or FTP links.
• WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
$15.00 per song
Upfront sync compensation TBD (Paid in USD). Editors, clearance and legal departments at the network will decide compensation per track. Compensation will be dictated by duration of track usage, placement in programming and act/artist draw. Final usage rate will be approved, negotiated and mutually agreed upon in writing once final tracks are approved. No transfer of assets will occur unless agreed upon via written instrument and fully executed by artist and/or representation. Royalties will be earned, chyron credit given at the discretion of the editor.
Songs submitted will all be reviewed thoroughly by MusicOpps.com staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to network decision makers for consideration. If selected by the editors, MusicOpps.com staff will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process. *There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below. MusicOpps.com does not take cuts from sync licensing payouts. Artists are responsible for their own financial transactions, taxes etc.
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for future licensing opportunities.
For more information and to submit your music, visit MusicOpps.com.