A European film seeks music. White Knight Worldwide Media is pitching music to a European Film Production Company seeking to license original tracks for a 2017 Action/Drama Film release. Music Supervisors are looking for independent artists/publishers and composers with commercial-ready music for the following scenes/scenarios and moods:
SCENES AND MOODS:
• Detective failure on a case: Frustration, introspection and self-doubt.
• Capture of a criminal, thrilling chase: Suspense, tension, emotional rush.
• Adolescent in locked room listening to overtly loud hard rock/metal: Angst, rebellion.
• Boarding school scene, tour of a historic facility: Pretentious, arrogance.
• 20 something roof top Party/Dance scene: Rebellion, fun.
• Car Radio scene, lead character flips through four stations in a vehicle, passing through talk radio, static and four genres, lands on Hip-Hop/Urban: Self Empowerment, independence, rebellion, pride.
TOTAL AMOUNT OF TRACKS TO PITCH:
35 - 40 Music Supervisor wants the top 5 tracks eligible for each scene.
Aug. 27 – Oct. 10
Not genre specific. Tracks need to fit the emotional qualities. Orchestral/Classical, Dubstep, Rock, Metal, Alternative, Indie Rock, EDM/Dance, Hip-Hop, Rap, Instrumentals, World Music/Cinematic, Industrial and Cross-Genre music welcome. Music must have unique energy, emotion and be appropriate for action, thrills and transitional scenes.
• Tracks must be well produced, professional and ready for commercial play.
• Tracks must be appropriate for public performance.
• Artists must own all copyrights - please no uncleared samples or covers.
• No Re-titles.
• This is a non-exclusive one-time license. No rights are signed. Artist and/or label and publisher retain all ownership and receive compensation directly via Film Production Company. Film Soundtrack will be available for sale and streaming. Details, deal memos, terms and conditions will be provided to those who make the final cut.
Monetary Compensation TBD (Paid in USD or Euros). Compensation per track will be decided by Film Production Company, dictated by duration of track usage, placement in film and act/artist draw. Final usage rate will be approved, negotiated and mutually agreed upon in writing once final tracks are approved. No transfer of assets will occur unless agreed upon via written instrument and fully executed by artist and/or representation. Exposure in major international media markets. Promotion, PR and inclusion in all moving film media (traditional and viral). Film credit will be given.
Visit musicopps.com/2016/08/opp-european-action-film.html#more. Please indicate which scene you would like your song to be considered for with your submission. Songs submitted will all be reviewed thoroughly by White Knight Worldwide Media staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to Music Supervisor/Film Production decision makers for consideration. If selected by the Film Execs, White Knight Worldwide Media staff will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process directly with contact to Film Production team.
• A SoundCloud streaming link of your song (for producers to stream). No file-delivery or FTP links.
• WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
$15.00 per song
*There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed. White Knight Worldwide Media does not take cuts from sync licensing payouts. Artists are responsible for their own financial transactions, taxes etc.
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for future licensing opportunities.
For more information, visit musicopps.com.