East coast-based full-service production music library is seeking music with and without vocals immediately to be placed into their streaming service. This company is a globally-recognized provider of commercial background music, with over 17,000 clients in over 76 countries in hospitality, retail, travel, fitness, wellness, and other industries.
#6250 - Compas Music
- Compas music (from Haiti)
#6251 - Vintage Music
- Vintage recordings from the 1920s through 1980s
#6252 - Pop Music
- Pop Vocals (contemporary sound and production techniques)
- Dance Pop Vocals (contemporary sound, not like Dance Pop from the 1990s)
- Soft Pop (Mid- to up-tempo Pop and RnB music good for shopping and casual dining)
- Pop Jazz Vocals
- Retail Hot Mix (includes RnB, Pop-Rap, Reggae/Dub, Hip Hop, Dance Pop, and more)
- RnB Pop Vocals (much in-demand from fashion retail chains)
- Hip Pop (i.e. Vocal Hip Hop music with a Pop style)
- Hip Hop Dance, Hip House - Vocal Hip Hop music for fashion retail (chilled), lounge (chilled, semi-chilled), nightclub and dance uses (not so chilled!)
#6253 - Modern Rock
- Modern Rock Vocals (plus Glam Rock is making a small comeback with bands like The Struts)
#6254 - Regional/World Pop
- Euro-Pop Vocals (experiencing strong growth in Europe in general)
- Contemporary Brit Pop (vocal Pop music from UK artists)
- Italian Pop Vocals - Ideally contemporary production sound with sweet Italian vocals
- Latin Pop Vocals (We are experiencing strong growth in Central America, South America, and Spain)
- Regional vocal music from Latin America, Brazil, and all Asian countries), perfect to augment playlists for clients demanding more local content
- K-Pop, J-Pop, C-Pop
#6255 - EDM
- Glitch Lounge
- Future Soul
- Future Pop
Composers and musicians from all geographical areas will be considered. To maximize your earning potential it is best if your music is registered with ASCAP, BMI or SESAC, or unregistered.
Compensation: Non-exclusive deal; The license is perpetual with no takedowns allowed. Participating in only their in-store/background music service is both non-exclusive and non-perpetual, and takedowns are permitted.
Deadline: ASAP (the sooner the better); This is an ongoing need.