Producers of the 8th Annual Audio Developer Conference (ADC22) have announced that the in-person portion of their hybrid event has sold out due to high demand from the audio developer community. Tickets are still available to attend their one-of-a-kind online experience using the Gather virtual venue platform from November 14-16, 2022 at www.audio.dev.
The conference will feature 65 talks, keynotes, panels, and workshops that focus on audio development technologies including music applications, gaming, audio processing, and embedded systems. Participants, whether in person or virtually, can acquire new skills and network for career development through direct contact with representatives from Apple, Focusrite, Avid, GPU Audio, Audiotonix, NVIDIA, and many others – all for an affordable price starting at £49 (approximately $56 US).
A wide range of topics will be covered at ADC22, including:
- The Musical Instruments of Star Trek by Astrid Bin
- Incompleteness is a Feature Not a Bug by David Zicarelli
- Solving GPU Audio Processing Problems by GPU Audio and the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute
- Audio Industry Health Check Panel with CEOs and CTOs from Focusrite, InMusic, Image-Line Software, and Source Elements
- Talk abstracts from the ADC Call for Papers chosen by the audio developer community
Visit the ADC22 schedule for the complete line-up of talks and workshops here.