On Nov. 8, BMG hosted an intimate album launch party at NYC's Standard High Line, where industry insiders got an early listen to songs from Still On My Mind, Dido's first new LP in five years - out March 8th on BMG.
Those in attendance included:
* Alistair Norbury - BMG President, Repertoire and Marketing (UK)
* Andreas Katsambas - BMG, SVP Global Recordings
* Lori Majewski - SiriusXM Host, Author 'Mad World: An Oral History of New Wave Artists and Songs That Defined the 1980s'
* Craig Logan - Dido's Manager, Logan Media + Entertainment
* Leo Lavoro - BMG, Director of Public Relations, Global Recordings
* Anthony Iovino - BMG, Radio Consultant
* Caroline Boursereau - BMG, Marketing Manager, Global Recordings
* Rebecca Shapiro - SVP, Shore Fire Media
* Shane Cosme - BMG, VP Marketing, Global Recordings
* Jonathan Bova - BMG, Manager, Recorded and A/V, Global Recordings
* Kaleena Arbuco - BMG, Marketing Manager, Global Recordings
* Terry Felgate - BMG, VP International Marketing UK Repertoire, Global Recordings
Hear Dido's first single off the new album, "Hurricanes," HERE.