2 Winners - Music Biz 2014 Full Registration ($199 Value Each)
For today's Friday Freebie, two lucky readers will receive a full registration to Music Biz 2014, the flagship event of The Music Business Association, a non-profit membership organization that advances and promotes music commerce. The event will be held May 6-8 in Los Angeles.
Because the membership of the Music Business Association includes representation from the entire range of delivery models: physical, digital, mobile, and more, at this flagship event you will find top execs from brick & mortar and online music retailers; streaming services; wholesalers; distributors; record labels; mobile service and hardware providers; game and app developers; information technology companies; artists and artist managers; music educators and students; and more.
From roundtable discussions on today’s most compelling issues, to in-depth presentations from thought leaders, Music Biz 2014 features unique, informative and entertaining programming for the industry as a whole, as well as targeted sessions and workgroup meetings where key players come together to work on specific industry initiatives.
- - Music Biz Academy: An overview of key industry concepts such as labels and copyright, recording contracts, marketing and social media, and leveraging user data.
- - Metadata Summit: The Summit returns to continue the important conversation about ensuring that all digital music files come complete with reliable, high-quality, and uniform metadata.
- - Entertainment & Technology Law Conference: Top attorneys and legal representatives to talk candidly about the debate around music payouts and take a look at each of the most popular services and the current payout structures.
- - Genre meetups focused on EDM and Country.
- - Targeted breakout programming on topics including brand partnerships, building an artist web site. Internet radio, music lockers, cryptocurrencies, API services, and much more.
For more program info, visit musicbiz2014.com.
Not one of the two lucky winners, register with code firsttimemcm199 on the Non-Member Full Registration ticket price at http://www.musicbiz2014.eventbrite.com.