WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Contact promoters, booking coordinators and talent buyers
- Assist in creation and issuance of artist contracts and addendums
- Create and maintain artist show files and guest lists
- Assist in contract and deposit tracking
- Agents are responsible for researching new shows and festivals that can be locally or internationally booked
- Book interviews or any projects that the label feels that will help get the artist more paid shows
- Develop an understanding of the booking and financial side of the live music industry
- Create and maintain relatationship with promoters, venue personell, etc.
- Learn to book headlining and opening act shows for artist in the music industry
- Previous experience preferred (school or professional)
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
Click here for more info.