The Mechanical Licensing Collective (The MLC) will host The MLC Presents: A Roundtable Discussion on Asians and Pacific Islanders in the Music Industry, a free webinar taking place on Thursday, November 18 at 3 p.m. ET/ 2 p.m. CT/ Noon PT.
Moderated by Allyson Toy, Artist Relations Manager and Asian Guild (ERG) Lead at Twitch, this 60-minute virtual roundtable will explore the careers of several music industry professionals of Asian and Pacific Islander descent while unpacking the challenges and opportunities facing Asian and Pacific Islander music creators in today's U.S. music market.
The MLC Presents: A Roundtable Discussion on Asians and Pacific Islanders in the Music Industry
Thursday, November 18
3 p.m. ET | 2 p.m. CT | Noon PT
- Bohan Phoenix: Singer-Songwriter
- Brian Samson: Director of Rhythm Radio & Lifestyle Promotion at EMPIRE
- Clint Choi: Label Manager & Co-Founder at Acrylic Label
- Lani Richmond: Manager of Aloe Blacc
- Peter Chiang: Artist Manager at Park Avenue Artists
- Roslynn Alba Cobarrubias: MYX Global Head of Talent & ROS. Marketing Founder
- Thuy: Singer-Songwriter
Additional details on this roundtable and the registration link are available here.