Enter to Win a Drum Machine Guitar Pedal from Singular Sound
in This Week's Friday Freebie!
BeatBuddy is the first drum machine in a guitar pedal format that enables full hands-free, creative control of the beat. Musicians can effortlessly insert fills, transition from verse to chorus, add accent hits, throw in drum breaks and more to create an unprecedented live drummer effect—all in award-winning, ultra-realistic 24-bit sound. The non-quantized beats, recordings of real drummers, make BeatBuddy the first drum machine to not sound like a machine. It's the power of a drum machine with the simplicity of a pedal.
• No programming is necessary
• Over 200 songs in 21 genres (each playable by 10 hyper-realistic drum sets) available right out of the box
• Visual display of the beat makes it easy to improve rhythm or learn new time signatures
• MIDI Sync controls loopers to make sure they’re in time with the beat
• Record directly from the BeatBuddy for professional-level drums
• Create gig lists and scroll through your songs, hands-free, during your next performance
• Download more songs and drum sets from our ever-expanding Premium Content Library
• Create your own content with the included PC/Mac software, or discover and share new material on the BeatBuddy Community Forum.
Miami-based audio technology company Singular Sound invented BeatBuddy out of frustration at not being able to find a drum machine that enabled hands-free live control. Other drum machines were either complicated table-top devices that are difficult, if not impossible, to control while jamming, or are poorly made afterthoughts in loopers that grant no control of a single repetitive beat loop—no fills, no rhythm changes, no accent hits, no tap tempo, no pause/unpause feature and of course, no computer interface.
With detailed input from the musician community, the BeatBuddy was designed to be the perfect solution to this frustration: The power of a drum machine with the simplicity of a pedal.
Retail value: $299