Novation has announced the latest additions to their FLkey range: the FLkey 49 and FLkey 61. These new models are specifically designed to provide an enriched, hands-on music production experience for FL Studio users.
Building on the success of the award-winning FLkey Mini and FLkey 37, these new models offer a larger key count and additional features, thus catering to the ever-growing demands of the FL Studio user community. Developed in collaboration with Image-Line, creators of FL Studio, the FLkey 49 and FLkey 61 provide seamless integration, enabling users to stay in the groove without switching back to the computer.
"We're proud to present the FLkey 49 and FLkey 61," said Sam Counihan, Senior Product Manager, Novation. "These extensions to our FLkey line provide FL Studio musicians with a broader canvas for their creativity, enhancing their musical journey."
FLkey 49 and FLkey 61 allow for a hands-on music production experience, with controls for FL Studio's Sequencer, Channel Rack, and Mixer. The controllers include Scale and Chord modes for creative play, along with Sequencer Mode for programming beats fast. The controllers also include essential buttons for easy access to transport, score log, undo, redo, quantize, and metronome triggering. Presets can be browsed in Image-Line plugins directly from the controllers. Additionally, the controllers come bundled with a range of software from AAS, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio, and Klevgrand, as well as a 6-month trial of FL Studio Producer Edition.
Key Features of FLkey 49 and 61:
- Seamless Integration with FL Studio. Produce music easily with essential controls at your fingertips.
- Mixer and Channel Rack control. Adjust volume and pan with eight knobs, nine faders, and nine fader buttons.
- Step sequencer. Take control of FL Studio’s step sequencer and program drums easily.
- Pattern Pad mode. Select and edit patterns directly from the pads.
- Channel Rack playability. Play directly into the Channel Rack from FLkey 49 and FLkey 61’s pads.
- Scale mode. Choose your scale and always hit the right note.
- Instrument control. Trigger FPC and SliceX with the pads for more expressive beats and melodies.
- Plug-in control. Tweak Image-Line plugins and record natural-sounding automation with eight knobs and nine faders.
- Creative Chord Modes. Three chord modes–Fixed, User and Scale–unlock rapid song building and performance. Play custom chords and chords in different scales with just one finger.
- Preset browsing. Find your favorite presets from Image-Line plugins directly from FLkey 49 and FLkey 61.
- Custom Modes. Assign custom controls to the pads and knobs on FLkey 49 and FLkey 61 to tailor your music production workflow.