Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Ticketing Manager to join our team in Madison, WI., Milwaukee, WI., or Nashville, TN. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and build ticketed events using multiple ticketing platforms
- Coordinate event and tour ticketing by communicating with Talent Buyers, Box Office Managers, and Booking Coordinators for all assigned entities and tours around the country
- Communicate the ticketing setup details for all required tour offers, inventory requests, tour production, and other information for show builds to the venue Box Offices
- Serve as the liaison between Artist Managers, Agents, Marketers, and local Box Office Managers
- Support Tour Directors and Project Managers by providing event audits, ticket text, holds, sales reporting, and sold maps as requested
- Monitor inventory status throughout the lifecycle of the events by providing ticket count information to the event team
- Provide support and monitor communication between all critical parties to ensure accuracy from initial event build through day of show for all dates on each event and tour
- Coordinate with ticketing providers and event partners on Presale Offers, Album Bundles, VIP Packages, Platinum Seats, Dynamic/Flex pricing and more as necessary
- Check on actual Announce, Presale and Onsale, and communicate changes to critical parties as needed
- Proof and edit event details to ensure that ticket prices and fees, tour offers, and ticket holds are programed according to the event build as instructed prior to the earliest sales
- Provide support and guidance to Artist clients, record labels, and Tour personnel when tour offers are being determined
- Gather event data from multiple ticketing platforms for settlement and reconciliation purposes
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Applicable experience in Ticketing, Box Office Management or similar skills
- Experience with Ticketmaster, AXS, TicketFly, and TicketWeb is a plus
- Willingness to occasionally work unconventional hours, as necessary
- Ability to meet set deadlines and practice excellent time-management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group e-mails, and instant messaging
- Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Located in Madison, WI, Frank Productions was established in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We’re a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events, including talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, food & beverage operations and merchandising. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the U.S. We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO, and Charleston, SC.