For guitarists and bassists who want HX modeling technology in an ultra-compact pedal, HX Stomp™ offers more than 300 Helix® amps, cabs, and effects in a stompbox-sized design that fits easily in the pocket of a gig bag. Whether you prefer to play through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup, or go direct onstage or in the studio, HX Stomp is at once a “super stompbox,” the ideal backup or fly rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, and even a multi-channel audio interface.
- 300+ Helix amps, cabs, and effects—run up to 6 simultaneously
- Legacy effects from M13®, M9®, M5®, DL4™, MM4™, FM4™, and DM4™
- Capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LCD rings
- Industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- 4-Cable Method and re-amping connectivity, stereo effects loop
Learn more at line6.com/hx-stomp.