Enter to Win the MixingLink Audio Toolkit from Eventide in This Week’s Friday Freebie!
The Eventide MixingLink is a stompbox-size audio toolkit for on stage, in studio and everywhere in between. It includes a quiet high gain mic-pre, 48V phantom power and enough I/O and control for applications such as FX Loop for microphone signal processing (vocals, horns, strings, etc.), signal splitting and combining, complete re-amp setup, impedance and gain matching, mixing and more.
• Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
• Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects
• Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon microphones with up to 65dB of clean gain
• Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level
• Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
• International universal 9VDC power supply included, 9V battery or can be powered by the PowerFactor 2
• 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Balanced XLR output which supports DI and Line levels (-10dB to +18dBu)
• Instrument and balanced line level inputs (-10dB to +18dBu)
• Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation - 100% microphone with effects blended in, microphone/effects balance control or 100% FX (with no microphone)
For over 40 years, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975, they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit. Since then their legendary studio processors have been heard on countless hit records.
Retail value: $299