With Canadian Music Week coming up May 6-12, Canadian Music Week's Pitch & Get Paid competition opens to operational companies looking for their series A funding. The selected winners will have a chance to present their ideas at Canadian Music Week in front of a panel of venture capitalists, strategic investors, and super angels. All winners will receive delegate passes to Canadian Music Week, $2500 towards travel and accommodation, and promotion from Canadian Music Week.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, April 26 and the winners will be announced on Monday, April 29.
To enter the competition send the following information:
- Brief Company Description.
- Contact: Name, Title, and E-mail Address.
- Funding To Date and Existing Investors.
- When Was The Company Founded?
- Any other information or documents you feel should be considered.
Send the following to [email protected].
Entries accepted until Friday, April 26.
The winner will be announced on Monday, April 29.