The Audio Content Production Coordinator (ACPC) is a mostly-administrative position for pre-production and post production, with light audio-handling responsibilities for post-production. The successful ACPC candidate will handle traffic management with regard to the sending/ingestion of various types of audio and project-related files. Strong email correspondence, professional communication, and organization are key to this role.
- Traffic management: sending/ingestion of assets for ongoing productions
- Providing feedback, often by email, as needed to solicit the required materials for ingestion
- Coordinate 2nd QC process, managing inbound/outbound flow of projects against release schedule
- QC (quality control) checking of fully-produced audio content.
- Attend regular planning meetings and scrums with internal teams.
- Production Reporting: Provide updates to all stakeholders as requested, via email, speaking, and reporting.
- Assist with post-production of other productions as needed.
Minimum Required Skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience coordinating production in an audiobook or music environment
- 1-2 years’ experience in professional, commercial audiobook or music environment
- Excellent listening skills for audio
- Strong business correspondence skills, especially with email
- Demonstrated strong judgment assessing audio quality and content
- Demonstrated organizational skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in audio post-production (editing)
- 1-2 years’ experience in audio production (recording, mixing)
- Strong knowledge of at least one foreign language and project coordination
- Listening and communication (mostly email) skills are equally important
This is a hybrid role and candidates must be vaccinated.
This is a contract role running until February of 2023.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $35.00 per hour