PRS Guitars will be hosting their Experience PRS 2021 virtual event on Thursday, July 8, 2021. The event, which will premier live on PRS Guitars YouTube channel at 7:00 PM ET, will feature factory spotlights, educational Artist Clinics, Artist Gear Demos, a special message from PRS founder Paul Reed Smith, and more.
“Our Experience PRS events are a way that we can share what we do, invite people to join us and give everyone a big thank you for believing in our products and craftsmanship,” said PRS President, Jamie Mann. “Our artists, demonstrators, craftspeople, and the whole PRS family are excited to be able to share this event again with music-loving fans.”
This year’s scheduled Clinics are:
- Corey Congilio: A Blues Rhythm Concept
- Isaiah Sharkey: Playing Outside the Box
- Justin Derrico: Two Classic Tones with the HX Amplifier
- Tenille Arts: Approaching Songwriting
- Clint Lowery: Writing in Alternate Tunings
With Gear Demos from:
- Wes Hauch
- Ben Eller
Viewers will also be encouraged to grab their own guitar and JAM with:
- Bryan Ewald
- Boscoe France
- Tyler Larson
- Mark Lettieri
PRS has announced that the Experience event will again include the opportunity to raise money for their flagship charity: Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center. In conjunction with the virtual event, Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh has donated a special collection of goods to benefit the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center. This special grouping of items will be available for purchase on Reverb.com starting at 7:00PM ET on July 8, 2021, just as the Experience PRS virtual event kicks off on PRS Guitars’ YouTube channel.
The PRS Guitars for The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center Reverb Shop listing will include:
- a PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Joe Walsh Limited Edition guitar, hand signed by Paul Reed Smith on the front of the headstock and by Joe Walsh on the guitar’s backplate
- #3284/5000 of the History of the Eagles Super Deluxe Limited Edition Box Set
- A hand-penned letter from Joe Walsh authenticating the guitar is from his personal collection and donated to benefit the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
The full listing’s details can be found on Reverb.com. Proceeds from the sale will go to the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, PRS Guitars’ flagship charity.
The full schedule for the Experience PRS 2021 virtual event, along with an additional avenue to make a donation to the Kimmel Cancer Center, can be found at experience.prsguitars.