Alfred Music and MakeMusic are giving away a free full version of the newly-released Finale® 2014 software edition (retail value $600.00). Finale® is designed to help musicians and educators create a musical legacy. Easily arrange or compose publisher-quality music notation that plays back with world-class sounds—and share the results. With exclusive education features, Finale is the forward-looking choice for musicians. Finale offers:
- More note entry options—Play a MIDI keyboard, use a mouse and computer keyboard, scan existing music, or import a variety of file types.
- More sounds—With 400+ Garritan® instruments and Human Playback®, your music becomes a life-like performance.
- Additional ways to share—Share your music with the free Finale NotePad® and free Finale SongBook® iPad app. And only Finale can create SmartMusic® accompaniments.
- Powerful features—Enjoy Customizable Music Education Worksheets and the Exercise Wizard, Linked Parts, Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing, MicNotator®, Video Support, and many other innovative features.
- Help Resources—Enjoy free support, video tutorials, and the industry’s best Help resources.
Alfred Music and MakeMusic®, Inc. continue to strengthen their partnership by announcing the world-wide release of Finale 2014. For 25 years, musicians around the world have relied on Finale to create, edit, audition, print, and publish sheet music. After 2 years of research, analyzing customer feedback, and redesigning the user interface, the highly-anticipated release of Finale 2014 is available to musicians throughout the world. Alfred Music is the world’s largest educational music publisher. Alfred Music produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. MakeMusic®, Inc. is a world leader in music technology whose mission is to develop and market solutions that transform how music is composed, taught, learned, and performed. For 25 years, Finale® has been the industry standard in music notation software, enabling musicians worldwide to create, edit, audition, print, and publish musical scores.