The QSC K.2 Series aims to be the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
The flexible QSC K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
Read More: QSC Launches New Online Training Platform
The QSC K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
Key Features Include:
• In-class audio performance
• 2000-Watt Class-D amplifier module
• Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
• Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
• Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
• DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
• Refined, professional appearance in any application
• ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
• Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
• M10 fittings for flown applications
• Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• 6-Year Warranty with product registration
Video via QSC
For more information, visit qsc.com/live-sound/k2.